Trio Natural Medicine Services
Whether you are looking to prevent or treat specific health conditions, we will help you meet your health care goals with our natural, holistic approach to medicine.
As experts in natural medicine we specialize in the use of effective, natural therapies for Hormone Imbalance, Menopause, Thyroid disorders, Fatigue, and Stress. We will work with you and other members of your healthcare team to address your medical needs and guide you in making the best decisions for your health.
Our wellness center is located in Torrance serving the South Bay communities of Torrance, Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and surrounding areas.
Make an appointment and start your path to optimal health and wellness today. Call 310-955-7261
Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for Men & Women
What are the symptoms of hormone imbalance?
Symptoms related to menopause, perimenopause, PMS, adrenal fatigue, and thyroid disorder may include the following:
- Weight Gain
- Poor memory or concentration
- Mood changes
- Frequent/chronic infections
- Hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Craving for sweets and carbohydrates
- Reduced libido
- Vaginal dryness
- Excess facial or body hair
- Irregular periods
- Aches and pains
- Thinning or dry skin
Symptoms related to low testosterone in men may include the following:
- Low Energy
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Lack of Focus
- Loss of Muscle Mass
- Increased Body Fat
- Weaker Erections and Orgasms
- Poor Sleep
Food Allergy Testing
- Regular consumption of processed foods containing many similar ingredients and high in preservatives, artificial colorings and flavorings.
- Impaired digestion such as from a deficiency in stomach acid or pancreatic enzymes leading to inadequate breakdown of food.
- Genetically modified foods result in food components that cross-react with normal tissues. In other words, the immune system develops antibodies to genetically modified food antigens that have a similar chemical structure to your own tissues.
- Decreased stomach acid from stress and chronic use of acid-blocking drugs for heartburn (pepsid, zantac, etc.).
- Inflammation and damage to the intestinal lining from viruses, fungi, and toxic bacteria.
- Disruption of the normal balance of healthy intestinal flora from antibiotic use.
How do I know if I have a food sensitivity?
We test for food allergies with a blood test that measures your immune response to 96 common foods. Each assessment includes a visual representation of your antibody levels against each specific food tested and dietary guidelines based on your individual results.
At Trio Natural Medicine we offer specialized lab tests to identify the root cause of symptoms. These tests provide powerful insight into how your body is functioning and will help guide us in determining the most effective treatment plan for you.
Tests that we offer:
- Comprehensive Blood Test (includes full thyroid panel)
- Hormone Panel (Male and Female)
- Food Allergy Testing
- Stool Testing (bacteria, yeast, parasites)
- Sibo Breath Test
- Adrenal/Cortisol Test
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Metabolic/Nutritional Testing